Monday, July 22, 2013

MIA: what I've been up to!

It has been a crazy week! We had family in town, attended a wedding and much more! 

Needless to say, over indulging definitely took place! However, I did try and sneak in lots of healthy meals!


I love Whole Foods hot food bar! It is a great option when you are on the go. This was a post-work out breakfast stop: nice warm oatmeal with lots of blue berries and strawberries! They have lots of healthy options to help fill you up :)

We had a family BBQ on Thursday, so one of the dishes I made were little olive caprese skewers:


These are fun to eat and relatively healthy option for those big get togethers! All I used for these was large black olives, fresh mozzarella cheese, and cherry tomatoes! You can always add basil or drizzle with balsamic and olive oil too :) 

This plate was empty by the end of the night!

I did stay on top of my workouts though and got one in each day! 

Sunday after the wedding we went to I went for a short, but fun run!



I had a great Circuit Training class on Monday morning with lots of box work:



On Tuesday I took the girls to Fitness Kickboxing at Farley's:

 
This Sunday, instead of a run I opted for an at home circuit workout:

  
That was my busy week in a nutshell! 



Do you stay on track with workouts when family is in town?

No comments:

Post a Comment