Tuesday, July 30, 2013

One Skillet Kale Meal!

Here's a quick and easy one skillet meal for lunch, dinner, or whenever!

All I used was:
-fresh kale 
-fresh vine tomatoes
-chicken sausages
( I also had left over pork loin from earlier dinners that I chopped up and used)
- garlic
-black pepper


I cut the kale off its stems ( I don't really like the stems!) and threw them into a hot skillet with olive oil, minced garlic, and cracked pepper.

While the kale was cooking up I sliced up the pork loin and chicken sausages and then added them into the pan.

My last addition was the fresh vine tomatoes. Since they are pretty delicate, I addsthem last so they maintain some structure and flavor.

Once it's all cooked up I dash some sea salt on top and that's it!

Another simple one skillet meal for the books!

What's you're favorite one skillet meal?

No comments:

Post a Comment