Tuesday, August 6, 2013

New Developments for Fit Foodie!

Needless to say, this summer has been crazy busy for me (hence the lack of postings)!

But I have GREAT news! All summer I have been reading and studying and quizzing and testing my way through the National Academy of Sports Medicine (NASM) to become a Certified Personal Trainer. Today, I took the final exam and passed! I'm so pumped on this and excited for what I can continue to do in the fitness world! 



Also, I received an AMAZING gift from my dear, dear friend Jess:


That's right! I am finally the proud owner of a legit Crock Pot! I am so excited and can't wait to use it! I promise to share all (good) recipes with you! 

I am relieved to not have to watch the stove anymore for my yummy turkey chili! 

I just wanted to give a quick check-in before going out for a celebratory dinner with my main squeeze. 

Do you have a crock pot? What's your favorite thing to make with it?!

No comments:

Post a Comment