Sunday, February 2, 2014

Rainy Day Full Body Workout!

Wow! Its raining!! With California in a major drought, this is some seriously awesome rain!

But, how do I get my Sunday Runday in?!

Instead of running in the cold rain today, I did a Full Body workout in the privacy of my comfy, dry living room!






Here's the breakdown:

-20 Jumping Jacks
-20 Body Weight Squats
-20 Push ups
-20 Side Lunges (10 each side)
-20 Crunches

REPEAT 5 - 7 times!

I performed 7 rounds, with an 8th round cut in half (so just 10 of everything)...that way I got in 150 of each exercise!

All in all, this took about 20 minutes! Great way to start the day and begin prepping for Super Bowl!

Don't forget to check out my Super Bowl Fitness Game to keep the calories burning all day long!

No comments:

Post a Comment