Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Latest Snack: Hard Boiled Eggs!

We are all busy and crunched for time, especially during the week, but don't let that be an excuse to not prep yourself with healthy, filling snacks!

My Spring school schedule is in full effect so I often find myself rushing from the gym straight to class!

I am always pretty hungry after a workout and know how important it is to re-fuel your body and muscles. So, my latest easy protein packed snack is hard boiled eggs! 

 

On Sunday night when I am making dinner, I make a separate pot  of boiling water to hard boil a few eggs for the week to come!

Eggs are the most complete form of protein, which makes them a wonderfully filling choice whether you've had a workout or not!

This is super simple and quick and will leave you stocked on snacks for the whole week!

Happy hard-boiling!

1 comment:

  1. So yours has a "follow via email" place to click :)

    ReplyDelete