Monday, June 24, 2013

Baked Salmon Dinner

Here's a Salmon dish I whipped up, and this time instead of pan frying the Salmon, I tried baking it!


I lined a Pyrex dish with some tin foil and placed the salmon filets side by side. 

Next, drizzled olive oil on top and sprinkled sea salt, cracked black pepper, and minced garlic.

I then wrapped the foil around the salmon and popped the Pyrex dish in the oven at 350F.

Artichokes are a great summer time addition, so while the salmon was baking I boiled up some jumbo artichokes:


The artichokes were pretty big, so I started them early for full cooking.

I let the salmon bake for about 30-40 minutes.

I also sautéed up some fresh kale with a little olive oil and garlic.

Dinner is served!


This is a great summer time dish!

What's one of your favorite summer dishes?!


No comments:

Post a Comment