Sunday, June 16, 2013

Sunday Runday & Scramble

Happy Sunday Runday! And Happy Father's Day to all the dads out there!

It was a beautiful morning for a run, so I got up and headed to The Point!

 
Such a nice spot to get my stretch on! I worked my way down the stairs and got some strides down on the beach as I headed back home!


I got in just under 5 miles ( I was aiming for 5, but I guess I turned around a little too early!)

After I made a yummy veggie scramble for me and the man:


Today's was filled with LOTS of left over broccoli from this week! I also added starburst cherry tomatoes and some Lite Sharp White Cheddar cheese from Trader Joes! I used two full eggs and then the rest was just egg whites. 

I of course added a little Tapatio for some punch!

Hope you can get out there and enjoy this day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment