Thursday, April 25, 2013

Healthy 1 Skillet Dinner!

Here's a great, healthy dinner idea, and all you need is ONE skillet! 





For veggies this week I cut up some brussel sprouts, yellow squash and a jalapeno! I love packing in lots of veggies and the jalapeno added some nice spice! 

For protein I used pre-made chicken meat balls from Trader Joe's:


These are super yummy, filling, and very easy to add to any meal since they are pre-cooked! Also, no antibiotics, no preservatives and can be found for under 4 bucks :)

I get the skillet warmed up with some olive oil and add in the veggies so they can get cooking! After a few minutes I added in the chicken meatballs and some fresh garlic. Cooking time takes about 10-15 minutes depending on how well done you like your veggies and/or meat balls. 

This is so easy and a great meal to pack in those veggies! And the best part? You only have to wash one pan!!

Whats your favorite 1 skillet meal!?

No comments:

Post a Comment