Monday, April 1, 2013

Snack Prep for This Week

I was busy Yesterday with all the Easter festivities so I used today as my snack prep day for this week!

On the menu:

Super yummy and ripe strawberries:


These are at the perfect ripeness and sweetness, they satisfy that sweet craving any time of day!

Mini Babybel Light Cheese:




I love these! They are only 50 calories each, provide you with calcium, protein, and great taste! Can't beat the wax coating which is great for your everyday travels!

Hard Boiled Eggs (of course!):




Perfect for a quick breakfast or after workout protein! 

Prepping all these snacks took less than 10 minutes and was super easy!  It is great for me to have ready to eat healthy items in the fridge to grab all throughout the week. I hope you are prepping too!

What did you prep this week?


No comments:

Post a Comment