Thursday, April 18, 2013

Today's Afternoon Work Out!

Phew! Just finished up an afternoon work out and feeling great! It was super nice out so I worked it out in our backyard!

The work out I did was courtesy of Jess @ Blonde Ponytail Fitness (http://blondeponytail.com/). She is well in to her pregnancy and has been posting lots of workouts geared towards pregnant women. Jess continues to inspire me and my fitness/nutrition lifestyle and although, I am not expecting, let me tell you these workouts are NO joke!

Here's Jess' workout on YouTube:



1. Sumo squat with row
2. Weighted Plank to “T”
3. Overhead reverse lunges
4. Incline push-ups
5. Lawnmowers

I used 10lb dumbells and a lawn chair for my elevated push ups!

You literally can work out anywhere!


Here's me after the workout!



It was a great heart rate booster after a long day of classes!

P.S. I have been getting lots of questions from class attendees about this headband:




It works great! It stays on tight through all my workouts and its cute!  I actually got it at Old Navy, who knew!? Check out their Active collection :)

What was your work out for today?

Do you have a favorite work out headband!?



No comments:

Post a Comment