Sunday, April 28, 2013

Sunday Runday Wrap up!

We've had such a productive day today!

I went on a nice run this morning, it was foggy since it was so early, but it was kind of refreshing to run in!

I attempted the protein pancakes from last week for a second time, this batch with blueberries!

I think I like the blueberry ones the best so far :) And this batch also go fiancé approved!

We had to go to Costco for some specific items, but we were able to stock up on some weekly items so we will be set for a while!

I have already hard boiled my eggs, sliced up a vat of strawberries and Turkey Chili is on the stove!

Being productive is great and I love having tons of things prepped for my week by Sunday night. But now, it's time for some R&R!

Have you had a productive Sunday?





No comments:

Post a Comment