Thursday, April 11, 2013

Veggie-packed Tuna Salad!

Here's a healthy alternative to your traditional mayo-filled tuna salad! 




What I used:
-1 can tuna (in water)
-1 carrot
-1 celery stock
-cherry tomatoes
- yellow mustard

This little lunch idea is a great way to get in some veggies and fill up on some lean protein! 

I chopped up the carrots and celery and mixed them in with the tuna and mustard.

I use mustard because it is very low in calories, and adds great flavor!

Then sprinkled cherry tomatoes on top!
 
Super quick and can easily prepped the day before to take to school or work!

I also tried a new snack today from Luna Bar:


It has 9 grams of protein and 3 grams of fiber! I tried the Chocolate Dipped Coconut and it was yummy!

What is your favorite tuna recipe?

Do you have a favorite Luna Bar?

No comments:

Post a Comment