Sunday, March 31, 2013

Easter Sunday Runday!

I hope everyone had a great Easter! It is always a great day to spend with friends and family! 

This morning I did about a 4 mile run. It was the perfect time because it just so happened to be low tide so I could run on the beach on my way back! 

I took the stairs at The Hook down to the beach and doubled back home:




It was nice and sunny (although forecast called for rain!) so the beach action made me super sweaty!




I was grateful to get my feet in the sand, made me feel like I was back in Hawaii!!




Then, came the stairs! There is a great set at Privates Beach that I barged up and made it a great glutes burner!




The run felt great and I was ready to get my Easter feast on!

But, first was breakfast! I got home and whipped up some eggs, fruit, and a yummy latte :)





It was a great start to a great day! 

How did you celebrate Easter?!

No comments:

Post a Comment