Sunday, March 10, 2013

Refreshing Sunday Find!

How is your Sunday going!? Hope you all remembered to turn those clocks ahead!

I went for a nice run this morning and enjoyed the sunshine and views: 




Next Sunday is the She is Beautiful Pinkest 5k and 10k on West Cliff so I am gearing up for that!

Sundays always include getting ready for the week ahead, so I did a big grocery run to make sure our fridge was stocked with healthy, yummy eats!

At the store I came across a great BOGO deal on Odwalla's Organic Fresh Squeezed Juices!

One thing you should know, is I am a sucker for a bargain! I love saving money and coming up with ways to shop smarter!

So, today I took advantage and grabbed two of these for the price of one!




These are 12 fl oz, packed with tons of vitamins and nutrients all for 120 calories!

This Carrot, Beet, and Ginger blend caught my eye immediately! Look at all the goodness they fit into one tiny bottle:





Juiced: 7 slices of ginger, 1 1/4 beets, and 11 carrots! That's equivalent of 3 whole veggie servings!

This was a great refreshing option for me and allowed me to pack in a hefty amount of veggies :)

The second blend I chose was Organic Carrot, Apple, and Berry, I will see how that one is tomorrow!

If you have a juicer at home, I think this is a great way to try out new blend combos, and they are great for on-the-go days when nutrient rich foods are hard to come by!

Whats your favorite juice blend?

No comments:

Post a Comment