Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Hearty Breakfast and Early Morning Run


Took a beautiful early morning run today! 

Yes, it was hard waking up, but now that the sun is shining earlier it helps me to get out the door! 

Also, I love the feeling of having my workout done first thing in the morning! It preps me for my day and sets a great tone!


My other favorite part to getting up early for a workout, is having extra time for a BIG yummy breakfast!


The menu for today: 
2 slices whole wheat nuts & seeds bread, toasted
2 cooked eggs
1 slice 2% cheddar cheese
Sliced avocado
Sliced tomato
Handful of mixed greens


Talk about big and yummy! I love packing on the veggies and fueling up after a run. A nice filling breakfast keeps me full for a long time, which is just what I need for a busy day of commuting and classes!

What's your favorite hearty breakfast?


No comments:

Post a Comment