Sunday, October 27, 2013

Egg White Mini Quiches!

Easy Egg White Quiches, great for weekly meal prep!


All you need is a carton of egg whites, fresh spinach, and cheese ( I used a 5 cheese blend).

I chopped up some of the spinach bunch:


Then, in a small bowl I mixed the whole carton of egg whites with the spinach and cheese:


After mixing a bit, I poured it into 10 wells of a muffin tin:


One carton of egg whites is about 10 eggs, so this is about one egg per well :)

Next, slide the tray into the oven at 350 degrees:


I cooked them for about 20-30 minutes. I used a knife to poke down each one so that the moisture would come out, and they would bake thoroughly.

The tops will become a little browned when they are done:


These came out great and are great for a quick breakfast or snack! So, I just stored them in some Tupperware for the week:


Did you no any meal prep this week?!



No comments:

Post a Comment