Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Weekly Snack Prep!

Doesn't it seem like the weeks just keep getting busier and busier!?

How is it possible to eat healthy while constantly on the go!?

This week I bought a vat of yummy strawberries:




Looks good huh? Well, the chance of me eating all of these by the end of the week is rather slim...UNLESS I cut and prep some for the week!



This only took me about 5 minutes on Sunday afternoon (while I was hard boiling my eggs for the week) to prep a healthy snack for while I'm running around!




Just remember, an extra 5 or 10 minutes of your Sunday afternoon can save you lots of time and calories during your week! 

Start small and begin with prepping small and easy things like fruit and snacks and see how much it helps you out!

What do you prep weekly?

P.S. You can now follow my blog by email! Put your email address in the box on the right side of the screen and get updated by email!

No comments:

Post a Comment